Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2525|
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Setup Wireless Printer, Manual Installations and Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet Printer has actually turned into one of the most popular gadgets that you could locate on the marketplace in the recent time. It is due to the fact that this particular printer will certainly have the ability to offer you the most effective results of printing, duplicating, scanning, as well as faxing. So, it is obvious that this printer can give you the amazing aid that you may need when you want to finish your operate in the best method feasible. Besides, the Canon MG2525 wireless could additionally use you other terrific things that you will like so a lot. Just what are they? Well, let’s discover listed below.
One of the great things that you will like from the Canon Pixma MG2525 is the very easy to operate features supplied by the printer. This certain truth can be shown as there is the 2.4 inch tinted LCD that will certainly enable you to take care of the documents that you are going to print. Then, there is likewise a team of supporting buttons which represent various tasks. The PIXMA 2525 MG Series combination of all of them will certainly make the printer have a great panel control on its left side, despite the fact that you will certainly not locate many features there. Furthermore, the notable printing performance and also rate is something that you will like from the printer as well.
Easily print, scan, and also duplicate files at home with the black PIXMA MG2525 wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of premium quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and also it is quickly with 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm print rates in black and also color, specifically. Files approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the system permits scanning as well as copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Likewise, this printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for long-lasting prints as well as attributes USB 2.0 connection for direct link to a computer.
Popular Drivers: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Print high-quality papers along with your much-loved photos from the convenience of your personal home with the Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Photo Printer. The hybrid ink system enables vibrant images as well as sharp message, ensuring every print corresponds. Usage HD Film Print to link to your cameras and cameras to print stills from your family video clips to contribute to your picture albums. The Auto Power feature immediately transforms the printer on when you send out a print task, as well as you could put it in Quiet Setting to minimize the quantity of noise made.
In addition, the Canon Pixma MG2525 is really offered for you at the very cost effective prices that you can get to so easily. So, it is an extremely nice concept for you to get this printer because it will certainly never make you damage your account in any way. Auto Power On transforms the PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet on when it identifies a print work, and it additionally has a peaceful setting if you are printing late in the evening.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Specs Review:
- Printing Technology: FINE inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Color: 4.0 ipm, Black: 8.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960, Black: 320, Total: 1,280
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pL
- Ink Type: Color: Dye, Black: Pigment
- Ink Palette: Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 individual cartridges (1 color, 1 black).
- Print Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MG2525 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG2525 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG2525 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG2525 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA for MG2525 Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the canon mg2525 printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon mg2525 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
How to print the LAN setting information
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2525 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2525 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2525 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2525 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2525 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG2525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
Canon PIXMA Setup For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.