Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon Pixma MG3222 Review|
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3222 AirPrint Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Review Specs:
- Print Speed: 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Print Resolution: Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus, Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning.
- Software Included: Canon MG3222 Printer Driver Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Easy-WebPrint EX My Image Garden Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3222 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG3222 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG3222 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG3222 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3222 for Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG3222 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Connections Setting:
- Press and hold the Wireless button (A) on the printer until the Wireless lamp (B) flashes.
- Press the Black button (C).
- Follow the steps of the connection mode you want to change, and proceed with the setup.
If the SSID/Password (Network key) are unknown, print the LAN setting information and check the SSID/Password (Network key) field.
How to print the LAN setting Canon MG3222:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon MG 3222 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 3222 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 3222 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3222 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3222 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3222 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 3222 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3222 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3222 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3222 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
Canon Pixma mg3222 ink cartridges For Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.