Canon PIXMA MG6220 Manual, Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Instructions Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG6220 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM and also in shade at 9.3 IPM. In addition, it takes the printer just 20 secs to output a 4 x 6″ indeterminate photo. With the printer’s photo-lab quality outcome, you’ll be able to print right at home. Its HD Flick Print allows you to take a framework from an HD flick and also print it as a picture so you won’t have to stress over missing a media event while firing video clip. In addition to images and records, the printer has a CD tray which permits you to print directly into an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Produce your own custom CD styles or print the CD’s components exactly on the disc itself, no have to utilize cumbersome tags. For a real interactive imaging experience, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System transforms the top of your printer right into a smooth, responsive touch panel so just the switches you need light up. canon pixma mg6220 ink cartridge replacement
The Canon PIXMA MG6220 features a slim form and also an unique layout that includes folding trays to keep the impact tiny. The printer gauges 18.5 inches large, 14.5 inches deep, and simply under 7 inches high with both front and also rear trays folded up. It also weighs a little greater than standard at 20.1 extra pounds as a result of the rear-mounted ADF and the six interior ink tanks, but it ought to still be relatively easy for anyone to transport around the home or office. The much left side of the printer houses the only tough switch for power. Touch-sensitive digital buttons for copy, scan, as well as print controls light up the top-mounted interactive panel when you at first hit the tough power switch, however the printer just brightens the commands required for each and every feature once you select a print mode. You could likewise make use of the cordless to scan photos as well as documents to any kind of computer on the network. Additionally, the printer works with both Apple’s AirPrint as well as Google Could Print.
Checking with the PIXMA MG6220 is easy; you can initiate a scan either from the computer system or from the scanner. Using either technique, the scanner will immediately identify the type of document being checked and also apply the suitable setups. Must the scan should be retouched, the printer’s Auto Document Fix or Auto Photo Fix II will certainly deal with concerns such as faded print, over-exposure, under-exposure, and skin tones. Printing features aside, the MG6220’s copy function has all the features you would certainly expect from a diligent multifunction printer. You could enlarge the initial copy as much as 400 percent or just fit the entire file to a web page. Other special attributes consist of two-sided copying, borderless copying, exact replication, cropped copy, as well as 2-on-1 as well as 4-on-1 image collages.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Gray Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT, Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheet.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing10, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing3, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4100 Driver Download
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6220 for Windows:
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG6220 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable.
- Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon PIXMA MG6220 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option.
- Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon PIXMA MG6220 printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6220 Mac:
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup:
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer.
- Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG6220 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
How to print the LAN setting Canon PIXMA MG6220:
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Canon MG6220 Driver and Software Download
Canon MG 6220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon MG 6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 6220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG 6220 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows)
|Canon MG 6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6220 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6220 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6220 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG 6220 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG 6220 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|
Canon MG6620 Manual is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.