Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended Drivers: Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon MG7520 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Grey
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Review Specs:
- Print Resolution: Color 9600×2400 dpi; Black 600×600 dpi
- Ink System: 6-color
- Nozzles: Color 5,632; Black 1,024; Total 6,656
- Print Speed: 4×6 inch borderless photo, 21 seconds (approximately)
- Paper Sizes: 4×6 inches, 5×7, 8×10, letter, U.S. #10 envelope
- LCD: 3.5-inch touchscreen
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 14.6 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 17.4 pounds
- Paper Tray Capacity: 125 sheets plain paper (lower tray); 20 sheets 4×6 photo paper or 10 sheets 5×7 photo paper (upper tray)
- Interfaces: USB, Ethernet, PictBridge, WiFi, Memory Card Slots, NFC
- Memory Card Slots: SD and Memory Stick
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print,18 Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG7520 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG7520 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG7520 printer is ready for use.
- Draw your web browser and look at this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
- The protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit.
- Open up the printer’s paper output tray.
- Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover.
- Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG7520 driver program.
- Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
- Press the Stop button on the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the Wireless lamp flashed.
- Press the Color button.
- Press the Wireless button repeatedly until the Network lamp and the Direct lamp light up.
- Press the Color button.
- The LAN setting information will be printed.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 7520 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 7520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 7520 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 7520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 7520 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 7520 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 7520 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 7520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 7520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Setup Mac is an intermediary to facilitate you downloaded the drivers, all the drivers we provide here the original of the major providers are not our modifications if you find broken links, please contact us.